■Do I need a real name registration to use eSIM data plan in Hong Kong/Taiwan?

Modified on Mon, 27 Nov 2023 at 02:14 AM

No, there is no need for real name registration (SIM card number registration, Passport Number etc.) to use your trifa Hong Kong/Taiwan eSIM data plan. Simply purchase your plan, install and activate your eSIM upon arrival.

Contact us if you require further assistance. We are glad to help!

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article